Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I luv watching Jeb, just hope they do a a number of safety runs with choppers and chutes before the jump. Only concern is that the need for a greater and greater rushes does not lead to the ultimate tragedy - so cool, but as mentioned, no room for error...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Best friend of my brother in law just died doing this in switzerland... Looks cool but hella unsafe!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
CRAZY, must make it harder to land.

hopefully they spend hours checking and planning the route.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Man he has an incredible sense of flight and where to be when. Some of those where so close to the tree's/cliff!!

Crazy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Holy @#$! that's crazy!!! That's wild, and I'd love to do that some day. "And it's not flying, it's falling.....with style" (Woody, from Toy Story)

·
Registered
238 Posts
excuse my ignorance but how does he land? does he finally chute land? really cool shit right there but insane....

i always said flight is scray in general. if a car breaks down you just stop if a parachute breaks or a place breaks you drop like a stone....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I'm going to do that some day. :)
my dream too...totally nuts. interesting article on this guy in mens journal a few months back

·
Registered
105 Posts
excuse my ignorance but how does he land? does he finally chute land? really cool shit right there but insane....

i always said flight is scray in general. if a car breaks down you just stop if a parachute breaks or a place breaks you drop like a stone....
Yeah at the very end of the 2nd video posted, you can see him pulling the 'chute.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts