Discussion Starter #1
Hope this isn't a repost; however if so...it's hilarious lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did he just taser him?
I would press charges big time.
Then again the guy did "take a shit" on your car.
I would have done the same.

Reactions: Redx and Pushn'lbs

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
When I saw the title I thought "If someone took a shit on my car i'd beat the shit out of them" then when I saw that it was fake poop I thought "Ok this guy is going to over react and punch him" but holy shit, a taser?! can you say over reacting? I did think it was kinda funny tho...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True but then again if you were in the old guys shoes and just happened to see that guy shitting (acting) on your car; I wouldn't blame him for over reacting. In the heat of the situation; I wouldn't think to second guess the shit on my car to be a prank. I'd probably knock the guy out as well but I'm also 23. That old guy wouldn't be able to do anything.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Idiots

Reactions: LINDW4LL

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
The car costs more than some people's homes. No shit he's going to freak out. Imagine dumping something all over someone's house. You'd be lucky if you walked away without getting shot.

·
Registered
237 Posts
98% of these youtube prank are fake, it was real in the beginning until people start making major money from the views and then it goes broadcasting to mainstream viewers, then everything went to staging which ruins the authenticity that makes a prank funny.

I don't know why I'm ranting, I'm sure everyone know this...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts