Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure why not, maybe someone on here will have a friend who's into off road.

1994 Ford ranger with a 95 5.0 in it. I daily drive this truck, and it can be driven to the desert and back, with all the extra power on tap. The motor has been blue printed and balanced, Edelbrock performer heads, E303 cam, custom headers. Dyno tuned at high performance shop here in SoCal(Powertrain Dynamics). The firewall was not cut or modified in any way for the motor to fit. It has an 8.8 rear end with 4.11's and a limted slip.

Front Suspension consist of Camburg 4.5 extended beams, 2.5in coilovers, and Camburg's engine cage. Glassworks fiberglass.

Rear suspension consists of a modified Camburg bedcage with SAW 2.5 in shocks, Deaver LT pack. Brand new Glassworks 4.5" fenders and painted to match the rest of the truck.

15in Outlaw II wheels wrapped in 33in AT's.

All suspension was installed by Camburg. The engine cage was welded to the frame by them, as well the bedcage was installed by them.

The interior is mainly stock, with a 12in sub, Amp, headunit, and Sparco reclinable seats.

The truck has a tubular front and rear bumper and skidplate. The bedcage has been added to, which now accepts two spares, tab for a dust light, and integrated rear bumper and LED license plate holder.

The truck is babied. Hell I get made fun of for how much I baby my truck. The suspension has probably 3-4 trips maximum on it. The motor runs extremely strong, and probably has 10000mi on it since it was finished, if that.

I am not out of money, I am not having a baby, divorce does not force sale. The truck works fantastic, and there are no problems with it whatsoever.

All this truck needs is a cage and it is ready to go. This is a great starting point for a serious prerunner or race truck.

I am asking $11,500. If you have any questions or an offer pm me.

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the compliments guys. Truck grabs a lot of attention, and can lay it down if you throw your foot into it.

Mike, if it sells, not a damn idea. Might pick up something cheap, and invest the rest. Looking for a house in a few years here. If it doesn't sell, it's getting paint, 35's, and some graphics. Going to use it as a promotional tool for my website.

-Markus-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts