Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing through bimmerpost.com when I came across some renditions of A current generation Z4M Coupe. This is exactly what I've always hoped for! A muscular take on the E89 z4! Can you imagine this beast with the engine, suspension, and all around auto-mechanical M GmbH wizardry that is the M3!

Instead BMW decided to be lame and blow up the production line with useless variants of its own knockoffs. Seriously, who gives a shit about a 5 series GT ( the GT sign is even as hideous as it is massive; but thats for another thread.) This would have been perfectly suited for not only my garage but my damn wall, desktop wallpaper, hell this beast is what makes auto-enthusiast around the world fap furiously! The fuckin sound alone from those burly exhausts would send more panties dropping to the floor than seattle gets precipitation!

This god forsaken animal could bring Dan fuckin Bilzerian to the brink of mormonship and becoming celibate!

If you don't feel the same way than you might as well tuck your manhood between your legs and change your name to Elaine or some shit because this could have been the most soulful and exceptionally volatile monster to lurk from the hellish gates that is BAVARIA its self!

z4M.jpg

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Find a totaled M3 and make your own.
As if that thought never came before...Maybe one day when school isn't the only concern lol
but just picturing a road legal take on the z4 gt3 is almost to much to process!

More importantly that would probably the most strenuous task ever. Had it been easy there would be plenty of examples.

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
106 Posts
wheels-zagat3-blog480.jpg

Pretty decent looking car looks closely related to the Zagato coupe concept.

As far as cars that will never make it to production I'll take a 328 homage
bmw-328-hommage---11-opt.jpg

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly. Who the fvck in the right mind would go buy a 5 door 4 series and pretend its an ///M sports car. Seriously.

On topic: God I hope that's a hard top variant (alla F Type Coupe)
Yes anddddd Yes!! I can never consider the 35i cars to be actual "M cars". However I'm not taking anything away from them because they are in deed mighty automobiles in their own right. I was just hopeful that seeing how there's been M variants of the Z cars for the past couple generations; that they would do the same with that glorious V8.

as for the Jag...honestly I have no idea why they couldn't have made it hard top in the get go. Cloth tops have always been kind of sore on the eyes for me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts