Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see who I can get a ride w/ to the airport to fly back to LA. let me know what time you plan to head out etc. Thanks!.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Have you talked to David/Caleb?
Not sure if they're helping out again this year, but if so they'd be coming back to So-Cal.

And how about Aimee/Ben/Mark?

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'll get a ride w/ Aimee to the airport it looks like. I should be good to go.

·
Registered
118 Posts
K so Team 10UP will be a the finale and will fly back the 17th.. If you want I will rent a SUV to get everyone back to the airport. Let me know flight times and such so that I can plan the best option. Thanks!

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update: booked a five seater E class Mercedes holds two large bags and two small bags. Goin to Ft Lauderdale airport at 4:00 pm if this works for you let me know!
I believe my flight is at 7:30pm I can hangout at the airport for 3 hours at the bar np lol. A ride is a ride for me and I'll take that ride haha. Thank you for the offer man.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet MalibuMafiaV I'll pm you my contact details.. I can seat one more comfortably but two tightly! let me know!
Yeah just PM your # and I'll text you so you can save mine. Thanks man.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
The spirit of ralling...priceless. Nothing else brings more eclectic personalities together than a rally. It's the small things like this that make the memories of a rally even better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts