Luxury4Play.com banner

161 - 180 of 996 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys this morning but it's my anniversary with the wife today and I have a wedding to go to tonight so couldn't get up early and disappear like I did last week. I hope to see some pics of those Porsche's that were out there. ;)

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys this morning but it's my anniversary with the wife today and I have a wedding to go to tonight so couldn't get up early and disappear like I did last week. I hope to see some pics of those Porsche's that were out there. ;)
comin right up Greg. ahh happy anniversary...i dont think she woulda forgiven you if you snuck out haha. pics with the comments as usual :clap::

the l4p'ers...minus yuri because he's a bum and decided to park with all the other porsches. :lol:

Callaway C16 Corvette

2 good looking Maseratis.

The Callaway with the ZR1 Vette

Old School Mach 1 Mustang and Camaro SS

Murc

Some old school Corvettes

Viper

Camaro

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
More Pics:

'66 Pontiac GTO

Another Maserati

Sick Viper TT

Gemballa GT

One Sexy GT3...lovin that color combination too.

What's CapTree without some crazy cars rollin in? What do we have today? The Draguar...yup...I said it right.

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice photos!

you forgot the rice cannon green panda! lol

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
LUV the "Draguar"

·
Registered
548 Posts
Between the Draguar and the Merc SL60000 (yes, you read right, thats an extra 3 zeros) it is wild in that place with everything in between. LOL

·
Registered
543 Posts
i didnt like that car at all....i thought it was ugly...it wasnt worthy enough to make it onto my camera. i hope the owner isnt on this site. :bitenails:. i gotta stop posting otherwise imma pass 1k...without a proper celebration.
hahahaha man it was from Indonesia's bargain bin section .... green, white panda stickers, gun sticker, white and black wheels, and chrome....hahaha damn good thing it was his cousins!
can't wait to see HIS car.

Between the Draguar and the Merc SL60000 (yes, you read right, thats an extra 3 zeros) it is wild in that place with everything in between. LOL
OMG that was insanely boiling point. Green SL 60,000!!!! with 24inch crome wheels and 2 dinan old school mufflers...raised to clear the rims oh yea can't forget the super charger thru the hood.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Nice shots Chris....Nice run today... a lot PoPo, but we were lucky.. next time we should take it easy...but I know we always say that then start trouble. however I like how we stuck to the plan the way home and just cruised. The video looks good. I will bring it on Thursday.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice pictures I think I am going to head up with you guys one of these sundays looks like a lot of fun with all those cars there. I have a rally next sunday but i'm thinking the following sunday I will head up with you guys. Plus my car will have the exhaust done my than which will make the ride much more fun to me!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I did not make it myself. Sorry Guy's. However " HAPPY ANNIVERSARY".:beerchug: wish you many more.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Thanks Nate, I just got home from the wedding and now I'm out for the night. I'll post up a pic tomorrow. Sorry for the teaser but wifey is calling me so I gots ta go!! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
i didnt like that car at all....i thought it was ugly...it wasnt worthy enough to make it onto my camera. i hope the owner isnt on this site. :bitenails:. i gotta stop posting otherwise imma pass 1k...without a proper celebration.

U R 2 very :lol::lol::lol::lol:. Nice shot's.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
ok...so some of you guys wanted to see that panda green g35...apparently he was at some sentra meet over the weekend. here was the the car that showed up at captree:

***not my pics...like i said...not even worthy for my camera and i stand by my statement...car is still ugly..showcar more than a go-car. he said it was his cousin's car....yea right... everyone knows its his...hes just too embarrassed to tell everyone. so apparently he has a blue one...thats a track car....i wonder if that one has a polar bear vinyl on it. :confused:

·
Registered
543 Posts
^ oh no

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
It's funny because i think what kills that car so much is the color and the graphix. if he were to paint it in some satin or flat black and powder coat the wheels in bronze or gunmetal he would transfer it into something completely different. oh yes and maybe put the correct tire size, cause the low pros on there are just too small.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i don't understand the panda graphics with guns...what does it mean

161 - 180 of 996 Posts