Luxury4Play.com banner

141 - 160 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
So we all cool for 5.30 am brooklyn meet up?

Arturo want to meet at Linwood plaza in fort lee again?

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice what time?

·
Registered
543 Posts
ok sounds good

·
Registered
548 Posts
I will meet you guys on the LIE like last time. Here is what I need to know:

- who my point of contact is?
- at what time will you guys be on the LIE in the same location as last time I met you up? I think it was close to exits 23, 24 a little bit past the grand central pkwy entrance?

·
Registered
543 Posts
give Shane a call he's leading the pack

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey guys, I've gotten permission from the New York Motor Club about inviting some of the L4P guys for tonights "EGO RUN". We're meeting at 125th street and 11th Avenue, there is a big parking lot there and we drive from there to times square, than downtown where we meet at a bar for drinks and shits & giggles.

Anyway, sorry for the short notice but WHO IS DOWN??? There will be lots of cars, R8, lambos, ferraris, Porsche's, and the lot.

I am leaving my house at 8:30pm. Call me on my cell phone if you're down.

718 915 2040

·
Registered
938 Posts
it took a little while to find out what this really is. it is a meet at CAPTREE park looking for CAPE TREE turned up strange results...maybe a mod can correct the title.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Hey guys, I've gotten permission from the New York Motor Club about inviting some of the L4P guys for tonights "EGO RUN". We're meeting at 125th street and 11th Avenue, there is a big parking lot there and we drive from there to times square, than downtown where we meet at a bar for drinks and shits & giggles.

Anyway, sorry for the short notice but WHO IS DOWN??? There will be lots of cars, R8, lambos, ferraris, Porsche's, and the lot.

I am leaving my house at 8:30pm. Call me on my cell phone if you're down.

718 915 2040
damn man...if i had a little more time to plan it i would def come down

·
Registered
646 Posts
Any of you guys heading out to capetree tomorrow? The other rally I was going to do go postponed to the following sunday.

·
Registered
543 Posts
We're meeting in brooklyn at 5.30 am

Guys from Jersey welcome to meet up at linwood plaza in fort lee @ 5

1. Kwerks
2. WillS281SC
3. 900AERO
4. REDICE
5. SupraMan1784
6. FastLane (maybe)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
it took a little while to find out what this really is. it is a meet at CAPTREE park looking for CAPE TREE turned up strange results...maybe a mod can correct the title.
Shane can probably change it since he's the OP. Drew you gotta come with us one of these days, its a good time.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Shane can probably change it since he's the OP. Drew you gotta come with us one of these days, its a good time.
now that i know what and where it is i may do so just not tomorrow.

·
Registered
543 Posts
another week of sick machines!!!
We did some serious driving today. Next time we need to find a Dinner near by to BS the collected material.

141 - 160 of 996 Posts