Luxury4Play.com banner

121 - 140 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Just watched the last two vids with sound....yo Nate...nice choice to end it with a little GangStarr...classic. I love how when you fade from the 1st song to the 2nd song you can here me say, "and there's crazy Nate." haha. Shane, whats the song in your vid? I kinda liked it...i was bumpin and grindin haha.

·
Registered
116 Posts
1st song to the 2nd song you can here me say, "and there's crazy Nate." haha.

That's the best sound bite :shout:eek:f that vid.:lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Sunday the 9th! Who's going?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have 2 work. :wall: Wish I could go.:goingcrazy: However, those that go. Enjoy yourself.:drivingskid:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lets get a head count. I'm in!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Meeting in Brooklyn 6AM or earlier?

1. Kwerks
2. WillS281SC
3. 900AERO

·
Registered
543 Posts
did you guys really meet at 6 am last time...thought it was 7am??
yea it was 6 and thats not early enough because by the time we arrive to capetree there is no parking. Had to park on a small derivative grass patch. If we can meet earlier would be better.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
yea it was 6 and thats not early enough because by the time we arrive to capetree there is no parking. Had to park on a small derivative grass patch. If we can meet earlier would be better.
WOW...cape tree must be really packed these days...i remember going last year and arriving at like 9am and the big lot was still 20-30% empty

·
Registered
543 Posts
Last week was my 1st time even hearing of it let alone being there but I was impressed with the wild things that go there.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Ma man, i like early birds. I am cool with meeting 5:30 leaving by 6.. Let me know

121 - 140 of 996 Posts