Luxury4Play.com banner

981 - 996 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
had fun this morning. that classic mustang was crazy...i saw him pull out...he barely got traction but when he did, he pulled hard. fun run. nice meeting you John. haha believe me when i say that's a relatively tame run for some of us. :D
I believe you! Glad I brought the G37, no way I would've kept up in the Jag. You guys are nuts!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #985
Sold it within 7 days of finding my GTO. This guy from CT bought it on Wednesday and on Friday I was in plane to NC to get a new car.

I'm done with TSL though. Havent been there since May.
Congrats on the GTO, How do you like it? and how can you go froma a viggen to a gto, they are so different.:confused:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #987
Trust me, it's fun. No need to worry about a boost leak... sounds of a V8 are incredible. I'm very happy I upgraded to it.
I am glad to hear. Enjoy it in good health and hope you can make it to some L4P events.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Yeah... we have some local events. I host bunch of cruises involving 15-70 cars from time to time, but I don't think there are many L4P members around Boston. I hope to make to some of your events around NYC sometime and then finish a night at Pacha ;) looking forward!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #989
Yeah... we have some local events. I host bunch of cruises involving 15-70 cars from time to time, but I don't think there are many L4P members around Boston. I hope to make to some of your events around NYC sometime and then finish a night at Pacha ;) looking forward!
Sounds Like a Plan.. can easily make it happen.. .. just let me know when you are coming.

Cheers and all the best.

981 - 996 of 996 Posts