Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 100 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
yessir...saleen s7...beautiful car. lots of great rides that showed today. haha yuri vs. the 350z...beautiful...the dude picked on the wrong crew... any of the cars woulda easily ran from that car. it was definitely fun hanging out with everyone. i realized...no matter what car is around...mike gets all the milfs with that aston :lol:. i also got great paint knowledge from yuri. hey greg? whens the next sale at autozone? i need some chrome trim for my car 2 for $1 hahaha. oh mann...i cant wait to this again i had a blast. i still hate all the l4p'ers driving today.... i wanted to take the IS out so badly....haha its all good though ill get my chance soon enough. cant wait to see how nate and shane put together that video footage we all got on the run....again i apologize for the R-rated language which is consistent through the whole filming...and some of it wasnt smooth since i was juggling a hot cup of coffee in the other hand trying not to give myself 3rd degree burns. good stuff today.
So I was lucky to not have gotten the coffee :clap:

Oh damn the autozone fender liner was killing me ... I don't know what the heck happened but somewhere in the middle of him owning the car and modifying the $1 store became fashion. lol

Can't wait to see the footage! - - - ->> Thursday meet! :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Just want to say that I am so glad you guys made it. Those Porsches were tearing the road apart, Gotta fix my tuning issues with my 900Aero, Greg passing me while I am doing 140ish 150ish like I was standing still is not cool....:)...and Uri that thing moves at any time anywhere.. Nate told me you came up on him when he topped his speed limiter and you wear gone. Nate told me that at this time he was screaming.... damn I need the box.. I need the box... I need the box..... (Box is as you know a chipped computer box)... lol...
That was funny....Chris and Arturo. Thanks for filming and for the great director's commentary on the videos... you guys are hilarious. And Mike next time we are taking Db9 to the meat packing district in the city on a Thursday night and standing next to it...That should be fun by itself..... I will be working on the video today me Nate together. Let's hope we have ready for Thursday meet. Hope everyone that missed it can make it next week.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
.. Nate told me you came up on him when he topped his speed limiter and you wear gone. Nate told me that at this time he was screaming.... damn I need the box.. I need the box... I need the box..... (Box is as you know a chipped computer box)... lol...
s
haha...would have loved to see that..gonna def try to make it this week...any of the videos/pics posted online?

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Just want to say that I am so glad you guys made it. Those Porsches were tearing the road apart, Gotta fix my tuning issues with my 900Aero, Greg passing me while I am doing 140ish 150ish like I was standing still is not cool....:)...and Uri that thing moves at any time anywhere.. Nate told me you came up on him when he topped his speed limiter and you wear gone. Nate told me that at this time he was screaming.... damn I need the box.. I need the box... I need the box..... (Box is as you know a chipped computer box)... lol...
That was funny....Chris and Arturo. Thanks for filming and for the great director's commentary on the videos... you guys are hilarious. And Mike next time we are taking Db9 to the meat packing district in the city on a Thursday night and standing next to it...That should be fun by itself..... I will be working on the video today me Nate together. Let's hope we have ready for Thursday meet. Hope everyone that missed it can make it next week.

Cheers
:lol: Shane...the commentary we did was pretty good right? That was natural talent haha. I just realized if you guys didn't know us...you would think we're complete idiots. Funny how halfway through the video I ask Arturo if the camera picks up sound hahahaha. I would actually love to watch the original. I'm sure everyone would get a kick out of it. I think had some pretty sick rolling shots of everyone and I was trying to be artsy and do the cars in the side mirror thing. I'm telling you man....I have no artistic talent. I just tried to let people see things through my eyes. I actually deleted the initial part going to DnD...cause I messed up and I couldn't figure out the damn zoom. Complicated....:whistle:.

·
Registered
543 Posts
:lol: Shane...the commentary we did was pretty good right? That was natural talent haha. I just realized if you guys didn't know us...you would think we're complete idiots. Funny how halfway through the video I ask Arturo if the camera picks up sound hahahaha. I would actually love to watch the original. I'm sure everyone would get a kick out of it. I think had some pretty sick rolling shots of everyone and I was trying to be artsy and do the cars in the side mirror thing. I'm telling you man....I have no artistic talent. I just tried to let people see things through my eyes. I actually deleted the initial part going to DnD...cause I messed up and I couldn't figure out the damn zoom. Complicated....:whistle:.
Can't wait! :clap:Does LILO's have a TV to hook upto?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Thanks for the work on the video guys.

Man, that DB9 looks good on the road ;)
Just needed to be up front more to have gotten more coverage. Think my new screen name should be "Lightfoot" :laugh:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Thanks for the work on the video guys.

Man, that DB9 looks good on the road ;)
Just needed to be up front more to have gotten more coverage. Think my new screen name should be "Lightfoot" :laugh:
it does look beautiful on the road Mike sounded real nice too. hahaha "Lightfoot"...thats funny. :lol:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Love the vids Nate! and sweet avy!

Shane, I bet you its mostly Chris talking in the vid, I definitely tried to keep quiet knowing the red light was on. Chris on the other hand, wouldn't shut up :lol:

Think my new screen name should be "Lightfoot" :laugh:
:rofl2:

you should change your license plate too :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
81 - 100 of 996 Posts