Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm in old tappan and take pallisades to GWB to get to BK...
if you have a meet spot before i'm in but give me heads up I plan to leave at 4.30am

·
Registered
543 Posts
last word i heard from shane was still 6am.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Great time today guys I'm glad I was able to sneak outta the house for this. I'll be there as much as I can from now on!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Some whacky stuff on wheels today.

The L4P crew really are a bunch of great guys.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Well said Mike! On the way back Yuri got into it with a G35 I think thats what it was. I'm curious to know how that went Yuri, I wanted to rip that kid but I was on fumes so I had to cruise home. No racing for me, I was rolling in 6th gear most of the way.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
On the way back Yuri got into it with a G35 I think thats what it was. I'm curious to know how that went Yuri
If he got into it with Yuri, he picked on the wrong guy.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Greg, that a saleen s7 I see???? If so than damn I missed a great meet...

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
What a great time today was, the weather was perfect! Shane, can't wait to see those vids Chris took! I'm sure we got some good shots.

Well said Mike! On the way back Yuri got into it with a G35 I think thats what it was. I'm curious to know how that went Yuri, I wanted to rip that kid but I was on fumes so I had to cruise home. No racing for me, I was rolling in 6th gear most of the way.
The car was a 350z. It's funny cause it was Greg, Me, and Yuri (in this order) cruising on the right lane. The 350z comes all the way from the left lane and goes car to car with us on the middle lane. Guy starts pacing with us then guns it. Greg and I didnt go (haha now I know why you didn't go), but as the dude pulls and gets past us, Yuri comes from the back and goes in the middle lane after him. Of course he catches him, but looks like he ran out of running space. :clap: it was great. Definitely interested in Yuri's view.

We definitely gotta do this again! :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
I had a blast today! Time well spent and will also try make it out there more often. Can't say enough for the group we had today just great people.

The show and variety of machines was from show room stock to just about anything you can ask for...and a wild v8 trike .... makes the porsche look like a pair of nikey's @ neiman marcus.

Turbo never fails =)

If he got into with Yuri, he picked on the wrong guy.
Thanks lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
What a great time today was, the weather was perfect! Shane, can't wait to see those vids Chris took! I'm sure we got some good shots.

The car was a 350z. It's funny cause it was Greg, Me, and Yuri (in this order) cruising on the right lane. The 350z comes all the way from the left lane and goes car to car with us on the middle lane. Guy starts pacing with us then guns it. Greg and I didnt go (haha now I know why you didn't go), but as the dude pulls and gets past us, Yuri comes from the back and goes in the middle lane after him. Of course he catches him, but looks like he ran out of running space. :clap: it was great. Definitely interested in Yuri's view.

We definitely gotta do this again! :)

Your description is dead on...i cough him in no time but no room to make a pass so I just kissed his bumper until there was an opening...towards the end of the bridge way I moved over to the right lane again and passed but at this point i needed to get back behind you guys lol the nav was just going kookoo!

X2 for Great day!

Gotta give a shout out to the Saab crew for putting up some serious runs.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Glad to hear you guys had a great time, I'll try to make it next week. Looks like this run/meet will get more guys joining in every week!!!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Greg, that a saleen s7 I see???? If so than damn I missed a great meet...
yessir...saleen s7...beautiful car. lots of great rides that showed today. haha yuri vs. the 350z...beautiful...the dude picked on the wrong crew... any of the cars woulda easily ran from that car. it was definitely fun hanging out with everyone. i realized...no matter what car is around...mike gets all the milfs with that aston :lol:. i also got great paint knowledge from yuri. hey greg? whens the next sale at autozone? i need some chrome trim for my car 2 for $1 hahaha. oh mann...i cant wait to this again i had a blast. i still hate all the l4p'ers driving today.... i wanted to take the IS out so badly....haha its all good though ill get my chance soon enough. cant wait to see how nate and shane put together that video footage we all got on the run....again i apologize for the R-rated language which is consistent through the whole filming...and some of it wasnt smooth since i was juggling a hot cup of coffee in the other hand trying not to give myself 3rd degree burns. good stuff today.

·
Registered
548 Posts
damnit... so its confirmed.. I missed a S7!! Shoot... btw, it was raining like crazy from like 9:30am till a few moments ago, didn't you guys get rained out??

61 - 80 of 996 Posts