Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 996 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I was thinking about you guys this morning but I was at the beach house with the family so I couldn't make it out. I'll see you guys Thursday night and hopefully we can all go to Cap tree next Sunday..

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I was thinking about you guys this morning but I was at the beach house with the family so I couldn't make it out. I'll see you guys Thursday night and hopefully we can all go to Cap tree next Sunday..
Yeaaah... Awesome Greg... It's a Plan.

·
Registered
548 Posts
GregMeisterFlex in the EN WHY SEE then to the island... your gonna love that 4 mile stretch!!! (or is it longer? can't remember)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Arturo and Chris took some pics today. I believe they will be posting them soon.
Sweet! Look forward to seeing them:)

GregMeisterFlex in the EN WHY SEE then to the island... your gonna love that 4 mile stretch!!! (or is it longer? can't remember)
Whatever length that stretch is...its enough to really open the cars up:whistle:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
hahaha today was more fun that i thought. i had a blast with some of the crazy saab crew (shane and corey), will, lenny, and arturo. besides being up before the crack of dawn...it was well worth the lack of sleep...as shane put it...my human battery is dying hahahahaha. saw some sick cars....and just had a crazy time hanging out with everyone. imma upload my stuff to photobucket and post it in a minute. we gotta do this again.... seriously...its worth getting up early in the morning for it. thank you arturo for convincing me to come out haha. gimme a few minutes and ill throw the pics i got up there...with some commentary haha...

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'll be posting my pix via photobucket sometime tomm too. I
usually z
fashionably late with these things as I have yet to post
my poker run flick but that too is a comin'

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
**first off...im not the best picture taker...i dont know how to edit. i just snap away...if my pictures suck...its because they probably do...i have no artistic eye...or any artistic talent whatsoever. i just take pictures of whatever captures my eye :lol:. i really wanted to take a vid but for some reason the 4gb card was acting up and giving me an error...no vid sorry guys.

^^on our way over to the meeting spot and meeting up with will in the saleen. corey is to the left.

will

shane repping the 4

* i woulda had corey too but his windows were tinted...i woulda just been wasting my effort haha.

dont ever sleep on saabs....

the black scud and f430 spyder that decided to join the party. lovin that scud.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts

^^more pics of the scud

^^ more pics of the spyder

some classics now:

^^ similar porsche to what james dean drove

ok no more classics :lol:

^^ one sick ass vette...1 of 2...haha

^^ viper acr...sounded beautiful. with the matching leather bra if you didnt catch it the first time like i did.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
actually i forgot a few classics...more on the porsche

^^ gt350....kit car actually...but so close to the real thing i actually thought it was authentic

^^shelby cobra....thought it was authentic...really did. what gave it away? the headunit on the dash....sig is real though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Guys it was great meeting all of you:), had a great time, well worth getting up so early!! I almost missed it due to the weather...Shane thanks for convincing me at the last minute. Can't wait to Run again. I'm on for Thursday for sure!!!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
this needed its own separate post because the concept was just so insane it was executed perfectly. the sl60000.....yup you read that right. 60000 :lol:. chevy v8, rollin on 20'' dubs, loud paint job...and its a loud car....hahah definitely an attention grabber. so why did he come up with the name sl60000? we asked the owner..his exact words i kid you not...everyone that was there will back me up, "well.... i was smoking a joint...and had some extra 0's laying around and i thought i would just put them all up there." :lol: classic.

^^ as you can see...corey is in awe

^^ corey and arturo cant believe their eyes haha

^^ quick shot of the l4p crew before we cut out...that corvette took lenny's spot hahaha. from left to right: shane, corey, supposed to be lenny, will, arturo.

^^ on the way home will decided to play with the new camaro

bye bye camaro haha. i wanted a vid of this but like i said the card wasnt reading. hope you enjoyed the pics as much as we enjoyed the meet. there was seriously a shitload of other cars out there...i was just too lazy to take pics. sorry hahaha. definitely had a blast...we need to get a few big l4p showings to this though. thanks arturo for getting me out there even though my car wasnt prepped to run for the day. thanks shane for bringing this great event to l4p ne's attention and thanks to corey, will and lenny for hanging out it was a blast.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
:)..Lol.... dude you crack me up.... Nice pics. u da man....I am glad u guys enjoyed it...Cheers....:l4p:

**first off...im not the best picture taker...i dont know how to edit. i just snap away...if my pictures suck...its because they probably do...i have no artistic eye...or any artistic talent whatsoever. i just take pictures of whatever captures my eye :lol:. i really wanted to take a vid but for some reason the 4gb card was acting up and giving me an error...no vid sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Guys it was great meeting all of you:), had a great time, well worth getting up so early!! I almost missed it due to the weather...Shane thanks for convincing me at the last minute. Can't wait to Run again. I'm on for Thursday for sure!!!
Lenny, same here bro.. looking forward to Thursday. cant wait to see The Red Audi whenever you can bring it out.....:DJsmile: Gotta hear that sound system you got in there...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nice pics, my wife shot a quick video on her iPhone just before we reached Cape tree, someone PM me the best way to upload it.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Nice meeting you Lenny! Your girl gotta bring her Audi next time too!! That car was sick!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Haha..Nice post Chris!

Where to start...how bout more of the Scuderia!

damn, I love this thing..

Funny how we were all taking to the owner of that rep Cobra and immediately left him in mid conversation, once this showed up. :lol: Didn't even realized what we did till we were half way there. :laugh:

The owner of the green monster running for the last sausage hero

Towards the end Will gave Chris a run in his Saleen.
Before (notice fake smile)

After

Shane about to go on a test drive

And you can caption this pic...

We definitely need to do this again and get the whole crew going this time!

21 - 40 of 996 Posts