Luxury4Play.com banner

281 - 300 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Corey see you @ Coach House @ 4:30 & wait for anyone else until 4:45 when we roll out, Good Lord this is f-ing early, I guess I'm going to sleep w/ my driving shoes on LMAO
LOL, its so much fun though... you will love it.

on another note, does anyone have a blowdart laying around anywhere? There is a pesky neighbor of mine that decides to wake up around 7am and use hammer to make some crap on a sat morning.

My devised plan is to stun him for another 2 hours until I get some more sleep and by then He'll be awake.

Or do you have a different plan? It must require stealth, anonymity and the coolness factor (blow darts are cool!)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Will I think the dart is a great idea. Or just let Shelby go over there and chew his ass up. So how many people are going tomorrow. You need to talk me into it, I love hangin with you guys but this is stoopid early.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
^^bro, stupid early doesn't even begin to describe it...I'm going...gonna be going down to my lil bro's place to spend the night...no f'in way I was gonna be waking up at like 3:30 and drive down to bk...shit I usually don't even go to sleep by that time on weekends!! Haha

·
Registered
548 Posts
Will I think the dart is a great idea. Or just let Shelby go over there and chew his ass up. So how many people are going tomorrow. You need to talk me into it, I love hangin with you guys but this is stoopid early.
OK, you want me to convince you?

God will be there from heaven, he will bring 16 virgins for each of us consisting of 8 blondes and 8 brunettes (but don't worry, he'll zap a new combo for you if you're not happy) but besides that, there will be a huge rack of daisy mays BBQ there for lunch...

women and BBQ... come on greg, won't you come?

Sep 18, 2009 - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
548 Posts
^^bro, stupid early doesn't even begin to describe it...I'm going...gonna be going down to my lil bro's place to spend the night...no f'in way I was gonna be waking up at like 3:30 and drive down to bk...shit I usually don't even go to sleep by that time on weekends!! Haha
Bro, if you want a change of scenery, you can spend the night at my place... I just got NFS Shift... we can play that and some Forza until bedtime.. I even have a wheel/chair setup.. check out my review on youtube done like a few years ago...

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
OK, you want me to convince you?

God will be there from heaven, he will bring 16 virgins for each of us consisting of 8 blondes and 8 brunettes (but don't worry, he'll zap a new combo for you if you're not happy) but besides that, there will be a huge rack of daisy mays BBQ there for lunch...

women and BBQ... come on greg, won't you come?

Sep 18, 2009 - a set on Flickr
Sold, I'm in for tomorrow guys, anyone from my area want to drive to the meet.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Bro, if you want a change of scenery, you can spend the night at my place... I just got NFS Shift... we can play that and some Forza until bedtime.. I even have a wheel/chair setup.. check out my review on youtube done like a few years ago...

I'll hit u up in a bit..in class right now

·
Registered
543 Posts
Sold, I'm in for tomorrow guys, anyone from my area want to drive to the meet.
We are meeting up at linwood plaza in fort lee at 5am.

I'm planning to roll out there at 4.40am ...

·
Registered
543 Posts

Will that is an awesome set up! good review too!

281 - 300 of 996 Posts