Luxury4Play.com banner

261 - 280 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Bergen County, if Greg can come put I am pretty close to him actually. Chris thats cool I am about 90% I can go, where do you guys normally meet up with bergen county guys?
Corey lets do it I'm down!!! even if I have to wake up @ 4 just to make to BK by 5...

I can make Sunday runs. I'm in central Jersey, where are you?
Where in Central and which way do you go over? Outerbridge to Verrazano? or GWB?

I am down!!
Where in NJ? Lets get this NJ caravan to meet up w/ the NY crew set up!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I might be down...anyone know what time that resturant opens up that is in the same parking lot @ captree?? If we're leaving that early, we'll be the 1st ones to arrive, might as well get some bfast while we wait

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm down can't wait guys, yo Bill just text me with a meeting spot bro like GSP I think that is exactly in the middle plus access to every highway, what you think?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I'm down can't wait guys, yo Bill just text me with a meeting spot bro like GSP I think that is exactly in the middle plus access to every highway, what you think?
Definitely will do Corey, lets see where the other NJ folk are from & see how we move from there...yeah definitely somewhere on the Parkway would be best...hit 80 to GWB is easiest but if we are meeting in BK then Goethals is second best so we cut through S.I.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm in! Arturo what time do you wana meet up?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I've decided that it's gonna be way too early for me to make it..... Let's do a bear mtn fun run soon. Maybe I'll start mapping out a good route. Another good run would be hawks nest up by Port Jervis on the PA border.

261 - 280 of 996 Posts