Luxury4Play.com banner

241 - 260 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
not much of a run...me and arturo left late and we just cruised to long beach and got there about 5 mins after shane, nate, will and lenny got there. some nice cars as usual and the cruise home was relatively mild. always fun hanging out with the NE crew.

We have to wait until the cops run out of money and then we can have some fun... Also, once on the cross island, you can run a little but not too much cuz there are many cars but those twists and turns are fun to zip through.

How bout dem pix?

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice rolling shots!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks Arturo! I'll take care of you and Chris real soon. The next time we go to captree, I'm gonna take everyone to a special spot where photos come out real sweet.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I'm down...what time you plan on rolling out & from where? your in queens I'm in NJ where's the 1st meet spot

·
Registered
646 Posts
If might possibly be down for an early cruise out, I have a party to go to at 2 so this might work. Bill if you head out send me a text maybe we will meet up man.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
will do Corey...keep in mind Captree is a early early morning thing so gotta get up early & you'll definitely be back by 2 probably before that...

·
Registered
543 Posts
I wish I have a wedding to attend

241 - 260 of 996 Posts