Luxury4Play.com banner

221 - 240 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
And here I thought you guys were hard core .... Lol just kidding. Anyway, I'll be at the same location so Shane hit me up by 7:15 when you guys get to my LIE exit.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Even though I had to google UFC to see what it is I would have been down, But the Wifey has friends in town and I am watching the baby tonight. I can come up later when she is back but how late does this thing goes till?

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Even though I had to google UFC to see what it is I would have been down, But the Wifey has friends in town and I am watching the baby tonight. I can come up later when she is back but how late does this thing goes till?
It goes late by a normal persons definition of late. By your definition of late I think it's going to be over. Are you going to pull another all nighter and just head out in the morning?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
It goes late by a normal persons definition of late. By your definition of late I think it's going to be over. Are you going to pull another all nighter and just head out in the morning?
I am watching the baby tonight while the wife is out with some old friends that are visiting town. I was gonna get some sleep and wake up around 5am to meet you guys, but since we are talking hardcore I can do whatever as soon as the wife gets back, which could be on the late side midnight or later. So what time does UFC ends?

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm waking up at 6:30am and will meet you guys by my exit at 7am just call when you're coming through the exit like always.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Watching an oldie right now, lethal weapon 4...that chase seen on the freeway is on..reminds me of when we run..haha...we def need video footage next time:D

221 - 240 of 996 Posts