Luxury4Play.com banner

181 - 200 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
I was just watching the video clips,, Chris how did you manage to turn of the cam right when Uri and Will started racing....... :confused:.. please have a good reason...eheh

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's funny because i think what kills that car so much is the color and the graphix. if he were to paint it in some satin or flat black and powder coat the wheels in bronze or gunmetal he would transfer it into something completely different. oh yes and maybe put the correct tire size, cause the low pros on there are just too small.
I agree he can simply paint the car white with the black roof and NO graphics... and then may be it will look ok

·
Registered
543 Posts
I was just watching the video clips,, Chris how did you manage to turn of the cam right when Uri and Will started racing....... :confused:.. please have a good reason...eheh
does that camera have output red, white and yellow?

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
i never turned it off at least im pretty sure i didnt....all i remember is that i had it from the rear of arturo's car showing will and yuri up until the point they passed us...then you couldnt see anything because of the sun glare....pretty certain i didnt turn it off cause i remember telling arturo i couldnt see anything once they passed us...i tried getting different angles with the camera but by that time they were gone...at one point i turned it off for a few seconds by accident but i know i turned it right back on because the record symbol was on the screen. that was after yuri and will were gone...couldnt see anything anyways. sorry for that haha ill take the blame.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Will's car is extremely fast and loud! ITs speed backs up the great sound.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
i never turned it off at least im pretty sure i didnt....all i remember is that i had it from the rear of arturo's car showing will and yuri up until the point they passed us...then you couldnt see anything because of the sun glare....pretty certain i didnt turn it off cause i remember telling arturo i couldnt see anything once they passed us...i tried getting different angles with the camera but by that time they were gone...at one point i turned it off for a few seconds by accident but i know i turned it right back on because the record symbol was on the screen. that was after yuri and will were gone...couldnt see anything anyways. sorry for that haha ill take the blame.
damn..so no video...that would have been nice to see

·
Registered
543 Posts
Maybe it suppose to symbolize Chinese gangsters... Who knows
:lol::lol: White guy, japanese car, chinese symbolic gangsta' vinyl, american candy green paint and a panda. :D:clap::lol: must have made sense to him to do this.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Shane does that camera have out put to a tv? If thats the case i'll ask Eliane to bring a tv in her suv...she'z got standard jacks to plug in a tv in the lexus. =)

·
Registered
548 Posts
haha...not really.. I wish that was the case. was going to do it. but it's too much work, I will just let Will do his thing with it.
Yea man, just bring the CD's on Thursday night and I'll Kung-Fu chop those videos using a buffulo horn punch while on a horse riding stance on my IMovie. (ping.. pshh.. kaahh... ouch!)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yea man, just bring the CD's on Thursday night and I'll Kung-Fu chop those videos using a buffulo horn punch while on a horse riding stance on my IMovie. (ping.. pshh.. kaahh... ouch!)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol::lol::lol::clap::D

·
Registered
646 Posts
If you guys are going to head out there the 23 which is the sunday after KOP I am game. I would go this weekend but already got a car rally I committed to.

·
Registered
543 Posts
if anyone from NJ is leaving I'll do the video taping for a ride =)

181 - 200 of 996 Posts