Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is usually an early early breakfast run. The lot starts to fill up by 7am and starts to get empty by 9:30. So this one is for early birds.

Would love for some l4p members to come and represent.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So It ended up being just me and Will. We met @ 7:30ish and hit the LIE to Cape Tree. We cruised all the way to Jones beach then once we got on Ocean pkwy and had a good clear shot we opened up a bit. One thing you need to keep in mind is stone chips or just make sure you are always in the front :).
The lot was almost full. many cars of all kinds. I was a bit lazy to take pics and film. but here is some shots I could not resist. Oh btw I was out till 6am that night then i just went home changed swapped cars and hit the road. I was so tired But thanks to will he Motivated me at the last second. You guys will have to come with next time.

there were many Porsche's Ferrari's but two of them made me pull out the camera ( see below). I am usually a bigger fan of the 911Turbo, But this GT3 Non turbo is a beauty and as some may know is the fastest 3.6 NA engine on the planet. ( Thanks to Will for some Porsche education)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok L4playes.. I went to cape tree this sunday with a a few friends. and I have to say that Summer does not get hotter than this. Tons of Exotics and Euro Moded cars. I had a run in the Viggen against an F430.. I had a afew car lenth on him untill 155 when he passed me. He had to be doing 175 or more to catch up..but again i think he gave me a good head start.. Any way the whole time there was cars racing and running. the cops seems to be cool as long as you show respect when you see them. Again this is an early morning run. I think it would be great if You guys meet @ River side Sq. then meet us along the way in NY.. depends on your route.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah man.. It turns out that My boy Nath in his Viggen convertible was filming the whole time. I got the video and i am working on posting it. It's pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i take it that no one here is interested in doing that run on a Sunday... :(.. .. how could you guys miss out on such a great GTG/ Run... It's only 45mins - 1 hour from the city or NJ on an early sunday..... Fresh air tons of hot cars and nice chance to run your car on that massive stretch of road.... :(. later you can complete the trip by hitting Jones beach or robert Moses beaches. Or you can come with me to long beach the coolest closest beach to NYC only 15 mins from Cape tree....

·
Registered
548 Posts
so i take it that no one here is interested in doing that run on a Sunday... :(.. .. how could you guys miss out on such a great GTG/ Run... It's only 45mins - 1 hour from the city or NJ on an early sunday..... Fresh air tons of hot cars and nice chance to run your car on that massive stretch of road.... :(. later you can complete the trip by hitting Jones beach or robert Moses beaches. Or you can come with me to long beach the coolest closest beach to NYC only 15 mins from Cape tree....
Shane, NYMC is headed towards captree this Sunday, PM me your number and we'll get together. You know I'm always down for CP, the only thing is, I have KF class on Sunday's and its always a hard decision on which to go to.. argh!!!

Will

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ok guys. since this weekend we have no special events. We are heading to Jones beach/Cape tree this Sunday. This any early run we meet @ 6 am @ 1013 Atlantic ave, brooklyn NY. Hope some more L4Pers can come down and share the fun.
Here is an idea on how it's goes and what happens @ cape tree every sunday. this is somewhat like the west coast Super car Sunday.

See Video Clips of what goes on every early morning sunday here:

YouTube - NYMC - It's a Real Cool Club - Aug 12th
YouTube - Captree Burnouts
YouTube - Sunday Funday run 5/18/08
YouTube - Breakfast rally 6/8/08

do I need to say more.....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Shane, thank you for talking me into coming today. I had a lot of fun and was probably one of the better cap tree meets in a long time. Today, not a ton of cars but deff the quality ones showed up. I will always take quality of quantity. We also had a superb crew today from the L4P site and our personalities deff blended well and thats why we had so much fun...

PS: Cory, it was nice meeting you! (are you an L4P member?)

Cheers!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Shane, thank you for talking me into coming today. I had a lot of fun and was probably one of the better cap tree meets in a long time. Today, not a ton of cars but deff the quality ones showed up. I will always take quality of quantity. We also had a superb crew today from the L4P site and our personalities deff blended well and thats why we had so much fun...

PS: Cory, it was nice meeting you! (are you an L4P member?)

Cheers!! :clap:
No doubt Will. I am glad you all made it today and that it turned out to be a nice meet/run regardless to the weather man threats. Good times man.

any pics...i'm gonna try to make it down to this one sunday
Arturo and Chris took some pics today. I beleive they will be posting them soon.

1 - 20 of 996 Posts