Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have collected posters for many years until I finally got a decent enough garage to frame 'em and put them up. I have put up all the ones I want to keep in my garage and have a few left over. I have some Porsche, some BMW, and some Mini. Some are in great condition, while some have pin holes or creases from being hung up in the past. Some of the posters are cool performance posters, while some are just advertisement posters with non performance car models on them and such. I'm not wanting to sell 'em, just going to give them away. All I ask is that you cover the shipping to you which recently has been anywhere from $6 to $12 with usps tracking. If you are looking for something specific, let me know and I'll let you know if I have it or not.

·
Registered
199 Posts
what else have you got left? my 11yo discovered cars recently and Its been rally after rally every weekend :)

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I used to have this BMW poster when I was a kid, don't know what I did with it. I'd like to have it again, you have it?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Where are you located? I'm just curious if you are willing to ship them and what the cost would be? Any E46 M3 posters or Carrera GT?

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
any bmw 2002 ones?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts