Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Quality has go downhill, their shirts fade and fall apart after the first cleaning. The only thing I like from there nowadays is the producer pant...

Nordstrom and Saks FTW...

agreed. the buttons on the dress shirts are cheap etc

again for the price, its a nice shirt

problem from H&M/express to the next level you are looking at triple the price with RL black label/hugo boss etc

a big step from express to the next level.

I hate shirts with their logos ie. polo shirts. go to saks for great plain polos

·
Registered
39 Posts
For the (sales) price, I can't complain. Heck, my work attire consists of only Express. I do admit it gets bothersome having to iron my shirts after I wash them everytime. If there are non-wrinkled shirts that are fitted, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I love express, wear it daily (nearly my entire wardrobe, lol.) I have had no problems with quality of anything from there. My only complaint is that they make very few wrinkle free shirts...ironing sux! Lol.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I wear express daily. The price of their collard shirts can't be beat. And when I need a graphic t, they seem to always deliver.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I really like their dress stuff (suits, shirts, ties etc). The regular clothes are a bit too much for me (too shiny). I'm more a Polo or Vineyard Vines type of guy on a day to day basis. However I have a friend who really likes it and has pulled some wicked deals during sale time. He basically re-did his entire wardrobe the day after christmas for like 2-300 bucks.
Second that on the Vineyard Vines stuff maybe its a southern thing :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have the fade problem with their shirts.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts