Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE express, I shop there almost every other weekend. Everything that they have there fits me so perfectly. I tend to wear an XL in fitted and L in modern fit. I was curious if anyone else liked Express or if you knew of any store just as good?

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Only off the shelf shirts that fit my slender (pencil thin) build. Only gripe is how wrinkled they get so easily. I probably have 30+ shirts that I've gotten over the years. The buy one get one 50% off of MX1 is a nice every day sale price too.

·
Registered
168 Posts
express is ok. used to wear a lot of their clothing but i stopped because its too easy to spot someone wearing the same thing lol. theyre a bit overpriced for the quality of clothing as well. i shop elsewhere and get better deals on higher quality clothing that is also much more exclusive.

·
Registered
450 Posts
used to wear it way back when it was Structure; when it became express i noticed the larger sizes seemed to disappear and all they had in stock was extra smedium and that was all she wrote.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm a big guy so whenever I'm at the mall and walk by Express, I just keep on walking lol. Seems like nice clothes but nothing above XL I think.

·
Registered
319 Posts
That's pretty much all I wear is Express.
Mainly because I am simple and their clothing is what fits my frame the best. Plus I have this addiction to their ties.

Clothing for me is pretty much just Express, Puma, Aldo, Hugo and such, that's about it for me.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Their clothing fits real well and seems to have good quality...and their ties are awesome...especially when you can get them on sale

·
Registered
513 Posts
I love Express, so much in fact they ended up becoming my employer (I am 18 years old, started as a part time associate and have been there for 9 months now). :) The 30% discount (45 on occassion) certainly comes in handy. The store has great quality for the price, especially when a lot of items can be had for considerably less in clearance areas and in conjunction with promotions.

Just today we emptied 3 bags of sale items in my store from our Fashion Show Mall location. Just an example, there where several 1MX shirts (your standard dress shirt/ suit button up) priced from $11.99 that where originally $49-65.

The company really entices buyers with their sales, and thats something that drew me in from the beginning. Coupons and promotions are always sent in emails, and are actually worth using in-store. Also working there has enabled me to build a very nice casual & formal wardrobe without spending a small fortune, and this has benefitted me significantly since I have began my search for new & better work opprotunites.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I really like their dress stuff (suits, shirts, ties etc). The regular clothes are a bit too much for me (too shiny). I'm more a Polo or Vineyard Vines type of guy on a day to day basis. However I have a friend who really likes it and has pulled some wicked deals during sale time. He basically re-did his entire wardrobe the day after christmas for like 2-300 bucks.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts