Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
You should check out Jean Shop. They are raw, but they have that slim, but not super tight fit. And once they break in, they are perfectly formed to your body. Another company I like is one out of Canada called Naked & Famous. They make great fitting jeans.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
anyone know a company who makes slim khakis?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Cooper , Im actually surprised I bought slim chino's from banana republic and they fit great....... check them out

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Cooper , Im actually surprised I bought slim chino's from banana republic and they fit great....... check them out
I was there the other day and couldn't find anything I liked :(

·
Registered
131 Posts
My favs are Levi's 514
and
Energie (I forgot the model)

If it comes to durabilitiy, I'd always propose Levi's

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
ohhhh me likey. Just added to my xmas list :lol: Do you have a pair? It sounds like they require hemming from the description...is that true?
They've come to be part of the standard local "uniform" in my town. I personally do not own any (since my line of work requires ratty, abusable clothes), but all my friends love them.

As for the inseam, I actually prefer that they run longer - that way you can be sure to tailor the perfect break for your height. Plus, they have a great return policy.
:)

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
They've come to be part of the standard local "uniform" in my town. I personally do not own any (since my line of work requires ratty, abusable clothes), but all my friends love them.

As for the inseam, I actually prefer that they run longer - that way you can be sure to tailor the perfect break for your height. Plus, they have a great return policy.
:)
as my pants tend to migrate down my ass fairly often, tailoring is generally a waste of money. I'm buying these for daily wearing, not dress up :p

·
Registered
244 Posts
Surprisingly I have 2 J brands that are a really nice fit. Also, i have some diesel and rock and republics that are strait and skinny that i like.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts