Rag & Bone
Helmut Lang
Surface To Air
Filippa K
Definitely check out this list

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have a great pair from Lucky, not sure which model though...wearing them right now actually hahaha

·
Registered
901 Posts
Monarchy Collection Black Label

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I basically wear only skinny fit, and I really like gap's skinny fit. Earnest Sewn is really good too. I guess it depends what kind of denim you want. I like selvege but I also like soft denim. APC and Gap both use pretty high quality selvege, and companies like ES make really really soft denim which is cool. They all fit well, for slim/skinny fit.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Great post! Skinny/Slim jeans is where its at. Enough already with True Religion and those jeans with too much stitching, embroidery and metal. My belief is that its time to bring back a classic non flashy slim look. Levis Capital E Matchstick is my favorite. While they are not cheap the fit is great. I have them in three colors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Try a skateshop, matix jeans always fit me well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
honestly some uniqlo's fit the bill quite nicely. no need to spend all this $$$ on designer denim. but if you want something special, well depends:

i like L.G.B.
Shellac
Number (n)ine is quite skinny
Boris Bidjan Saberi (skinny! amazing details)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Check out the Levi store at 29th street. They've got some nice stuff now and if you kick it there for a few minutes they'll definitely hook you up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just get TR's and have them tailored to my liking :) I bought a pair of straight legs from them, decided a few weeks later that I didnt like the fit, and $40 later I have a completely tailored pair of jeans I now love.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Can never go wrong with Levi's... but you could check out Krew Clothing. I dont wear slim jeans but i know they have them...

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I have had good luck with Banana Republic and Lucky. The straight leg is not too baggy, but very comfortable, and goes with an array of styles.

JCrew jeans fall apart quickly. I keep returning them, on pair 3 in less than 12 months. At least they have a great exchange policy.

Nick

21 - 40 of 58 Posts