Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK those terms are fairly ambiguous so I'm talking tight fitting but not skin tight like some you see. My favorite ones right now are from WeSC. I noticed companies like Rock & Republic don't really make any jeans that fit in this category...not that I have seen at least. Anyone know some other companies who make good "slim" jeans?

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
take a poll in the mission (sf) or brooklyn and find out the general consensus of the "hipsters"

- chuck

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
lotta people dont make skinny jeans.. havent found any good RR/TR/etc jeans that are good.. i really like the abercrombie "remsen" jeans, they fit me perfectly and are just on the line of tight/too tight... their "baxter" has a wider leg and same "tighter" top.. the remsen are slim leg all the way down..

given they are not the best, but i really care more about fitment than brand appeal when i shop for things, especially jeans..

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure, never bought any. i'd try urban outfitters.
Got a pair of Levis there that are pretty nice as well. Only downside is no stretch. May sound lame or girlie to have a little stretch in your jeans but its nice to have.

lotta people dont make skinny jeans.. havent found any good RR/TR/etc jeans that are good.. i really like the abercrombie "remsen" jeans, they fit me perfectly and are just on the line of tight/too tight... their "baxter" has a wider leg and same "tighter" top.. the remsen are slim leg all the way down..

given they are not the best, but i really care more about fitment than brand appeal when i shop for things, especially jeans..
I have never bought any clothes from them. They seem to always do some sort of distressing or washing to everything which I don't like at all.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Got a pair of Levis there that are pretty nice as well. Only downside is no stretch. May sound lame or girlie to have a little stretch in your jeans but its nice to have.

I have never bought any clothes from them. They seem to always do some sort of distressing or washing to everything which I don't like at all.
they dont have straight 'blue" but look at site.. i think they do a lightly distressed slim straight remsen.

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_523876_-1_12236_12202

just slightly wiskered.. i like that.. i cant stand straight "blue" jeans.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
they dont have straight 'blue" but look at site.. i think they do a lightly distressed slim straight remsen.

Abercrombie & Fitch > Men > A&F Jeans > Remsen Slim Straight

just slightly wiskered.. i like that.. i cant stand straight "blue" jeans.
I just saw them...still too much for me. My pants get plenty effed up on their own. These are the ones I have.

EDIT: Just found a pretty cool website with a couple pairs of nice jeans. Some are wayyy too tight though.
http://www.80spurple.com/shop/category/sub/5067_3_47_3991

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you don't mind them starting a bit rough, and breaking them in, I would suggest any of the straight leg Wranglers.

If you want to step your game up, settle for nothing less than a pair by Brioni. They are the best.

Always buy straight leg.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found a brand on that site I posted called "Cheap Mondays" which look really nice. Need to find a place to try some on though.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
For sure RRL exclusive Ralph Lauren line more so then Purple Label BIG $ as much as PRPS which I love.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Dior 19cm are the best you can get. Also consider:
APC
Nudie
Rag & Bone
Helmut Lang
Surface To Air
Filippa K

1 - 20 of 58 Posts