Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for comfortable khakis or casual pants as an alternative to jeans. I ran across Bonobos pants and they look like they might fit the bill. Anyone know of any brands?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
bonobos.com

although they do limited runs so you have to catch them at the right time

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions fellas. Bonobos is a user friendly site but Zegna site blows ass. Any have more recommendations?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I really like the straight leg wool pants @ bonobos. So comfortable and look great. I've had mixed success with their cotton pants.. I have a swim suit in the mail so I'll see how that goes. They have great customer service policy (read their website), essentially equivalent to nordstroms and free shipping both ways.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
check out old navy store...they got khakis thats not uber pretentious at all
im siding with you. i have a pair of old navy khakis that i bought for $5 and i still wear them to this day. they're super comfortable and i don't have to worry about the pants when getting down and dirty.

other khaki's i rock are from gap (about $45), j crew (about $60) and banana republic (about $60). honestly, they all fit and feel the same. and more than likely you will be able to go to the sales rack and cop you a pair in your size for a fraction of the retail.

but if you want to go with a "higher end" khaki, go with theory, i've always liked their pants. they will run you about $200.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Bought some higher end khakis from a brand called Tailgate Clothing Co. Most comfortable pants I have bought in a long time. they were $150

1 - 20 of 37 Posts