Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found this old watch winder I got as a gift a long time ago while digging through boxes this, and really don't know anything about it. Can someone help me out to identify this thing? It is Orbita Brand, 4 winders, battery operated as well as plug in (although I can't find the cord, gotta buy a new one.) I'm guessing burlwood, with 8 watch holders in the lower drawer. What is this thing worth?

ps sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

and one for good fun ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and also, does anyone know where to get the power cord for it?>?

·
Registered
379 Posts
not sure what it is worth, but whomever bought it paid a lot for it.

I may still have a cord with transformer and will look for it tomorrow. I may have thrown it out after the winder crapped out. It only worked for a couple years. If I find it you can have it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Thank you. I should probably throw batteries in it to make sure the winders haven't crapped out yet. I literally set it up a few minutes ago and haven't had the chance to go get the batteries. :)

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
That's an Orbita...great, great product, and customer service to match. Contact them, they're sure to help.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Orbits is solid, not sure they make that model anymore, but a comparable winder today woud run in the $800-$1400 range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts