Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
It is pretty hideous but then again it was built for a 16 year old. Since you donated the money to cancer research(congratulations and thank you btw)why don't you think of a creative way to get it to a kid that can appreciate the Rover for what it is?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Have to say i think everyone thought this was a troll post.
Don't take it wrong but your only post is asking to trade your car in... abit of a sketchy car which has a one off history.
Needless to say... the history of the car is decent... if you had a deal with the Gallardo i'd do it even with needing to replace the clutch.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
i don't think you will be able to get a F360 for that, but its worth a try. let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think all you have to do is paint the wheels black and replace the strut package with OEM bits (should be under $1500) and you have a pretty decent truck. You have to really get rid of all the red to make it marketable imo. Thanks for raising money for cancer research!

Edwin

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
When you take a car and customize it to that level, you are making it your own. Your own taste, ideas, likes, dislikes, etc. Then you bring it on here and make your first post a plea to sell it or trade it for a Ferrari. Then you feel like you've been "shit on". Grow a set.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Drake, like I said earlier we are just giving you shit, that's our way of welcoming you to the 4......its a good thing everyone is giving you shit about this; other wise you would be PM-ing Pun for your new member package. Since you caught so much shit for this, you now have the right to give others shit, at least everyone but me.... :whistle:

Seriously, set up a program with a Local School that will allow students that have dropped out to re-enter and the one with the best grades at graduation gets the RR....then right it off of your taxes....

·
Registered
875 Posts
i was just reading about you it says you've been Entourage, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, iCarly.

+1 for Entourage good luck looking for a trade. i like it its something very out of the ordinary lol

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.