Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be down at the PRI show from Dec 8-12 in Orlando at the convention center. Just wanted to see if anyone lives near by or has some good suggestions of places to go out at night? I have been going to the show for years but never really had the chance to go out at night.

Also if anyone would like to come walk around the show I should have a few extra passes.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not from there, but lived there for 4 years as I went to UCF. You need to stop by Howl at The Moon. That was my favorite bar ever. Its a dueling piano bar, its hilarious and fun. Plus its just up the street from the convention center.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I assume you are staying relatively close to the convention center? If so you won't be too far from I Drive, which is packed with a lot of places to eat, most of which are somewhat touristy. If you haven't been before, you should check out Texas de Brazil, it's definitely an experience.

BTW, what is PRI?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PRI is performance racing industry. It is like SEMA but only racing products not all the glam and glitz and parties. I have been going for a few years but never really got to go out down town. I have gone to a few places on I drive and normally stay at the Peabody.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hit me up, I live 10 mins from the convention center. Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
City walk is a shit load of fun!
International is fun, like others said. I go to Orlando about 4 times a year.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Im probably going friday or saturday. Whoever wants to meet up, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I never got to send you a pm. Was so busy with the shows and going out at night. Went to the dragon room and some other places. Had a blast

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
all good. i ended up going thursday when i got out of class. the race shop i used to work @ hooked me up with a pass. I had a blast.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all good. i ended up going thursday when i got out of class. the race shop i used to work @ hooked me up with a pass. I had a blast.
Did you do PRI happy hour with all the red neck beer? HAHA We started there and ended up....wait not really sure where we ended up on thursday. HAHA

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
hahah nah missed that, left round 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts