Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask for two reasons.

1) Im sure not everyone likes flying by themselves and I would like to offer a second hand in the cockpit to help on some flights.

2) Most importantly I volunteer for a non profit called PilotsNPaws that helps fly rescue dogs to new homes with very loving new owners. Ive wanted to volunteer more flights for them but havent been able to coordinate an airplane. Is anyone here in the MD/VA/PA area able to help a few pups out?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would probably fly about 50 dogs and would be perfect for the annual event that was just held in Louisiana. Im looking for piper, mooney or even cesna owners. With Piston aircraft.

Thanks for having interest though.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have heard of this organization, and its great! I do a lot of work for the saint bernard rescues.

best of luck to you

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome cause...big thanks for your efforts!

I've donated my plane to Angel Flights and the Make-A-Wish foundation on a number of occasions. It really makes owning a plane worthwhile.

·
Registered
447 Posts
brad... small world, did I just look at your SA ad on TZ this morning? lol

what kind of plane do you have? I've heard a lot of good things about AF

·
Registered
123 Posts
brad... small world, did I just look at your SA ad on TZ this morning? lol

what kind of plane do you have? I've heard a lot of good things about AF
Ha--yes, you did. Interested?

My partners and I have an 800 XP.

And yes--both are amazing organizations.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My dad is in a club of about a dozen people who own a Piper Dakota and a Cessna Skyhawk II. He's had his pilots license for something like, thirty years. I'm hoping to get my license when I get the time and money. My dad is involved with the animal rescue flights too! He hasn't been able to do many of them, but I believe he's done one or two. If you're wondering, he and I are in the CT area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts