Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm serious, when I ask a lot of my friends, they always say "I've been like 150 on this backroad", but then When I'm merging into the Carpool lane at 105, they are shitting themselves.

I personally drive fast... probably too fast for a normal basis.

Like 140MPH on Monday going to Disneyland in the carpool.

But seriously, who has never been over 100+ before? And any particular reason why? Don't be embarassed, I'm not being mean.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Drive 55 arrive alive.

·
Registered
875 Posts
ive been a 100 in my pilot but only for like two seconds. was way too scared lol. but in my 5 series ive hit well over 110 but i just feel it.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
149 in the little 135i. If anyone remembers when the 91 freeway was closed due to truck explosion. Well I managed to get on there right after the part where it closed so there was absolutely 0 cars on the freeway. I actually have a pic it was a rare sight.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i went 130 on a two lane highway in the middle of nowhere. did it at night which was rather dumb i know. it's truly rare that im ever above 10 over. if i am, i start watching the speedo and looking for Crown Vics/Chargers like I'm on crack. I have No need for a ticket :bitenails:

·
Registered
484 Posts
149 in the little 135i. If anyone remembers when the 91 freeway was closed due to truck explosion. Well I managed to get on there right after the part where it closed so there was absolutely 0 cars on the freeway. I actually have a pic it was a rare sight.
so you were one of the lucky ones it took me over 3 hours to get past that truck explosion. luckily I wasn't driving

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
140 in the carpool lane is not something to admit.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Driving in excess of the posted speed limit on any public road is simply reckless and a waste of fuel. Just think what the poor dinosaurs would say if they knew what you were doing with their remains.

Want to brag about going fast? Do it on a track in a closed environment where you will enjoy it that much more and you will likely only kill yourself not some poor single mom on the way to her 3rd job to support her kids that you just orphaned to feed your ego. You will also find that you aren't as fast as you think until you learn how to drive properly.

Sorry... you guys were being too nice.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Driving in excess of the posted speed limit on any public road is simply reckless and a waste of fuel. Just think what the poor dinosaurs would say if they knew what you were doing with their remains.

Want to brag about going fast? Do it on a track in a closed environment where you will enjoy it that much more and you will likely only kill yourself not some poor single mom on the way to her 3rd job to support her kids that you just orphaned to feed your ego. You will also find that you aren't as fast as you think until you learn how to drive properly.

Sorry... you guys were being too nice.
Amen.

Take it to the track fellas.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts