Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^Checking under the hood just took a whole new meaning.

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thank you guys for all the love on this post! there will be many more photos of me to come - and in case you didn't get to meet me in person on gold rush you will get a 2nd hand account through sexy pictures including those from the bikini contest ;)
xo

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Thank you guys for all the love on this post! there will be many more photos of me to come - and in case you didn't get to meet me in person on gold rush you will get a 2nd hand account through sexy pictures including those from the bikini contest ;)
xo
Sounds good, I can't wait (well I guess I'll have to since MTK is so busy :D) I also wanna see the pic that Verone took of us together at the SLS :eyebrows:.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Gender bias?

So I was ask today by a co-worker why there aren't any male models on this site. My reply was that I think only a minute percentage of the members would be interested in male models for any reason. That got me thinking about the question further and I thought I'd simply ask the question to other members of both genders. Thoughts

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
So I was ask today by a co-worker why there aren't any male models on this site. My reply was that I think only a minute percentage of the members would be interested in male models for any reason. That got me thinking about the question further and I thought I'd simply ask the question to other members of both genders. Thoughts
FREDSF: is the unofficial male model of the month (everymonth)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 57 Posts