Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamborghini Pangbourne ( https://www.facebook.com/lamborghinipangbourne )received their new Huracan 610-4 this week, so i thought i should drop in and see what this new car is all about.

I will let the photos do the talking :

I didnt know we were going for a drive in it, was expecting just the showroom. So that was great, what made it even better... i got to drive it back to the showroom after the bridge shots. That car has to be hands down, the best car i have driven.

Thanks for looking

Steve

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for sharing - white looks great on that car....still not sure about the rear.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a Lambo LP Superlegerra - it looks way better than this Huracan crap. Its the Lamborghini equivalent of the Porsche Panamera. So disapointed as i'm a big Lambo guy.

People are not being honest and speaking their minds because of loyalty to the brand, but this car isn't iconic and never will be in any way. Its ordinairy in the extreme in the super car stakes.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I have a Lambo LP Superlegerra - it looks way better than this Huracan crap. Its the Lamborghini equivalent of the Porsche Panamera. So disapointed as i'm a big Lambo guy.

People are not being honest and speaking their minds because of loyalty to the brand, but this car isn't iconic and never will be in any way. Its ordinairy in the extreme in the super car stakes.

HAHA

·
Registered
712 Posts
I think it looks amazing from the front. But the rear is not my cup of tea, it almost looks dated already.. Hopefully they will improve on it with the SL.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Whether that lamby guy is joking or not or actually owns a SL, I kind of have to agree with him on this. The front of it doesn't look bad but as a whole good god man, it's hideous. I'm a big lambo guy too and the Huracan was a huuuuuge let down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I do own an SL and an LP 550-2, and i mean what I said about the Huracan. I have seen it, and sat in it, but yet to drive it, and I don't like it. Simple.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Saw a similar Huracan at SEVEN OAKS

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
you know whats better then a new Huracan?
a Right Hand Drive one!!

i need it here in the States ASAP

·
Registered
199 Posts

Car looks great. They will change it every 2-3 years like they always do and make it more aggressive as time goes on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts