Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any information on who took delivery of a white P1 on the east coast? Recently located in Bethany Beach, Deleware.

·
Registered
348 Posts
It's one from Pittsburgh that was delivered to Miller Motorcars. If it was from Deleware it would have gone through Mclaren of Philidelphia, but they have not received a white one yet. He's just probably on vacation.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's one from Pittsburgh that was delivered to Miller Motorcars. If it was from Deleware it would have gone through Mclaren of Philidelphia, but they have not received a white one yet. He's just probably on vacation.
This. Saw it in my town a couple weeks back.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't understand the amazement with seeing a car parked on the street. It is a car after all.
Edit: Misunderstood this. It is just a car, but a unique one at that, and putting your trust into other drivers on the road to not scratch that is pretty ballsy, or careless.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I don't understand the amazement with seeing a car parked on the street. It is a car after all.
Because normally a person wouldn't park a million dollar car in a normal parking spot. I hate the guys that take up 2 spots just as much as the next but if I owned a P1 or any super car I definitely wouldn't park it like that.

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's not a busted old Geo Metro, it's a brand new, very rare $1,000,000+ hyper car. If I owned that I sure as hell wouldn't be parking just anywhere along the side of the road.

Edit: Misunderstood this. It is just a car, but a unique one at that, and putting your trust into other drivers on the road to not scratch that is pretty ballsy, or careless.
Because normally a person wouldn't park a million dollar car in a normal parking spot. I hate the guys that take up 2 spots just as much as the next but if I owned a P1 or any super car I definitely wouldn't park it like that.
I'd be finding a private garage to take up two spots in, def not pulling up to a meter lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hopefully we'll see LaFerraris around the northeast soon
One has already gone through Algar Ferrari in Philadelphia and I believe it went to Maryland and more are on their way.

I can't believe there's not only a P1 on the East Coast abut the guy is actually driving it
As for Mclarens I have seen 4 so far at Mclaren of Philadelphia. One is going to Paoli, another is also staying in the Philly area, one is going to New Jersey, but I dont know where the 4th is going, but i presume it is going in the Philly region. In fact, the one that went to Paoli brought it to my local C&C and it seems like he will drive it a lot like it should. As you can see there are a few on the East Coast.

http://instagram.com/p/qSJ_dJRgCG/?modal=true

This one is actually a 1/1 Satin Cerulean Blue

http://instagram.com/p/qutEADxgI0/?modal=true

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
^Where are people seeing them. I feel left out now, I know Miller Motor Cars had one on display for a while and they had one delivered for a customer but I've yet to see one on display or driving around CT/NYC.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I know this isn't exactly about the north or east, but I know Park Place McLaren in Dallas has thirteenish orders for the P1, and as far as I know three have been already being delivered, the first one being delivered to the same guy who picked up the Rembrandt Edition Veyron a few weeks prior. They keep the cars on complete lockdown, pretty much hiding them from the public as word spreads fast, and immediately transferring the car into the hands of the new owner.

Not saying this is a bad thing, but it's a shame I probably won't see most these P1's on the streets as I've noticed a popular trend in DFW is garage queening your cars.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I know this isn't exactly about the north or east, but I know Park Place McLaren in Dallas has thirteenish orders for the P1, and as far as I know three have been already being delivered, the first one being delivered to the same guy who picked up the Rembrandt Edition Veyron a few weeks prior. They keep the cars on complete lockdown, pretty much hiding them from the public as word spreads fast, and immediately transferring the car into the hands of the new owner.

Not saying this is a bad thing, but it's a shame I probably won't see most these P1's on the streets as I've noticed a popular trend in DFW is garage queening your cars.
I'll be in DFW in November so hopefully the owners will start bringing them out... lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts