Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've seen white colored vehicles have been a big hit lately for a past few years. It's a classy color that doesn't show (dry) dirt and dust as much. And I won't get sick of the color over the years as much as a strong hued (blue, red etc) car in my garage.

Anyone else comment on white colored cars or notice the trend in the past few years?

If I ever build my dream stable, yes it will be all white cars. BC had the right idea!

My light silver Subaru looked terrible all the time even with light dust.

White is tight.

·
Registered
545 Posts
In my eyes someone that buys only white cars completely lacks any originality and is just trying to form an image for themselves. My experience with owning white cars while living in the northwest is that they look dirty all the time, rain or shine.

If I had a large stable some cars would be white because some look best in it, but all white cars is just tasteless.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
In my eyes someone that buys only white cars completely lacks any originality and is just trying to form an image for themselves.
Or just personal preference. Not everyone is buying white fleets off of rap album sales or their father's money.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
by what, a couple or handful of examples? lol

+1 on personal preference. Also, it's their collection/money, who cares? White cars look great.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Or just personal preference. Not everyone is buying white fleets off of rap album sales or their father's money.
Ha interesting, never saw a collection in that way. I believe Chris Evan's collection of Ferraris is all white..

Anytime I play around on an online car configurator I always select white. That's just me I suppose (because I lack originality! :D).

If I had a large stable some cars would be white because some look best in it, but all white cars is just tasteless.
Let's just hope someone doesn't do their paintball wars in the garage.

·
Registered
545 Posts
by what, a couple or handful of examples? lol

+1 on personal preference. Also, it's their collection/money, who cares? White cars look great.
Is there a reason you disagree with me on literally everything? Get out of here troll. And last time I checked I was never demanding people not buy white cars, I was just saying it's telling of their personality.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW I do not care at all for apple products; but I like their design. Maybe that's why (mindless consumer drone lol)...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Is there a reason you disagree with me on literally everything? Get out of here troll. And last time I checked I was never demanding people not buy white cars, I was just saying it's telling of their personality.
Not trolling, just pointing out that saying buying white cars is telling of someone's personality is idiotic.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
White gets dirty super fast, as does black. The good thing is that it doesn't show swirls though like black or blue cars.

I don't really understand the purpose of this thread though. Yes, white it's a nice color... It's always been the top selling up there with silver, and followed by black.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not trolling, just pointing out that saying buying white cars is telling of someone's personality is idiotic.
Every decision you make is telling of your personality, that is basic psychology.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^This time I heeded advice and didn't let any car wash brushes touch the paint; only the wheels. I only use soap pressure wash on the paint.
It's been swirl free for 6 weeks now.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
"trying to form an image for themselves."

lmao life is about perception fam no matter what you do you form an image for yourself

FOH

·
Registered
545 Posts
"trying to form an image for themselves."

lmao life is about perception fam no matter what you do you form an image for yourself

FOH
There's a distinct difference between trying to do something and it automatically happening, which is the point I'm making. Don't know if you knew that or not.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
srock

I made my comment without refreshing the page and seeing your post. Even so, I don't understand what your issue is with forming an image.

·
Registered
545 Posts
srock

I made my comment without refreshing the page and seeing your post. Even so, I don't understand what your issue is with forming an image.
I don't have an issue in and of itself, but it seems very silly to go to such lengths to achieve that image. Again, to each their own.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts