Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With a little beast! Check out this Lexus IS-F with a full WALD Black Bison kit and sitting on a set of HRE P40SC wheels. Another #tagtakeover vehicle to hit the streets.

The full list of modifications:

-20" HRE P40SC Wheels in Satin Charcoal
-WALD Black-Bison Front Bumper w/ Exposed Carbon Accents
-WALD Carbon Rear Diffusor
-WALD Carbon Trunk Spoiler
-Meisterchaft Exhaust System
-H&R Springs
-Satin White Vinyl Wrap

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or Call us at 888-920-1766.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Wheels are awesome...front bumper not so much, not feeling the AMG gills and what's with the extra reflectors on the rear diffuser? Odd.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Wheels are awesome...front bumper not so much, not feeling the AMG gills and what's with the extra reflectors on the rear diffuser? Odd.
I'm with you on the front bumper. No bueno. Also, all IS-Fs have the extra reflectors on the rear diffuser.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Never liked that front bumper from Wald.

The wheels are nice though.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I'm with you on the front bumper. No bueno. Also, all IS-Fs have the extra reflectors on the rear diffuser.
The bumper yes, (required these days) but the diffuser no...odd that an aftermarket company would make a diffuser with extra reflectors.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Hmm I take that back then, I guess I've just only seen is-f's that have the rear diffuser and extra reflector then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts