Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Wow! Looks like it is in incredible condition!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Awesome! I've yet to see one of these. One of the coolest vehicles out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw a LM002 parked in front of the Lamborghini dealership. Sorry for the quality- 1. I'm not a photographer. 2. I have an Iphone for a camera.

LM002 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Nice catch! I'll always love these beasts! A decade or more ago I almost plowed into one pulling really slowly out of his driveway behind a blind corner. Totally would've been my fault. I actually pulled over to apologize to the owner if I'd given him a scare. I let him know I would've swerved my car into a ditch rather than hit his LM002. Ever since then, I've always taken that turn with a lot less speed and a lot more "head on a swivel" awareness.

·
Registered
877 Posts
On the original GoldRush Rally ex-member SilverSurfer brought his LM002 wrapped in golden foil!
And there were also someone who brought a LM002 or two on Gumball. I think it was in 2006.

I guess mileage suck! ;)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
On the original GoldRush Rally ex-member SilverSurfer brought his LM002 wrapped in golden foil!
And there were also someone who brought a LM002 or two on Gumball. I think it was in 2006.

I guess mileage suck! ;)
Gas milage isn't that bad, the effing tires are not made anymore.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
To my knowledge Canada isn't too different in terms of the car scene. To be honest, at least you have Aston Martin, Morgan, Rolls Royce, and Jaguar in your heritage!
Except only the Morgan is British.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts