Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. Been away from here way too long, and it feels good to be back. Life has been good, but not quite the same w/o the L4P community......:eek:

Anyhoo, I made an addition to my vintage Rolex collection when I picked up the following (with box & papers) a few months ago:

And a crappy iPhone pic of me wearing it with a NATO......

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
congrats! Nice looking Vintage! even cooler that it came with the original papers and that small postcard. Use box for cigs!!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Very cool watch it looks great...and the box and papers are awesome to have with it. Use the box for cigarettes after removing the card haha...what year is the watch from?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks gents! Watch was manufactured in 1972 (3.1M serial). Obviously a different time then WRT corporate liability. Not too many companies nowadays would dare to recommend you use their packaging as an ashtray......:lol:

Although considering what a box and cigarette card from then is worth nowadays on the vintage market, that was one expensive ashtray.......:laugh:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
nice vintage piece!!

Congrats on the new pick up bro. Nice to see you back posting. I just recently picked up a vintage watch too, something used Rolex parts and is larger like 47mm:wink::wink:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love it! Congrats!!
Thanks Phil. I'll definitely check out your showroom next time I'm visiting clients in the Peninsula.

Congrats on the new pick up bro. Nice to see you back posting. I just recently picked up a vintage watch too, something used Rolex parts and is larger like 47mm:wink::wink:
Dude!! You got a vintage Panerai with the Rolex movement?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Awesome! That box is too cool

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice congrats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts