Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lately saved some money to buy a new car to my collection. I already have Nissan GT-R, and a Maserati GT, but i'm having problems choosing between these two cars that i'm going to buy next. Ferrari Testarossa and Lamborghini Miura are my interests. Testarossa would cost me about 50.000€ as Miura 75.000€. I do have money for both of them, But i don't have enough space in my carage. I have already disgussed about this situation with my girlfriend, friends and even with my family, but they don't really care. I would like to hear your opinion. Thank you. :bow1:

·
Registered
368 Posts
As a Lambo guy, gotta say the Miura. It's a true automotive icon and could never be mistaken for anything else. The Testarossa is great, but the Miura was one of the first true supercars. You could talk about the history of the Ferrari, but the talk about the Lamborghini for days

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@DrakeKemper Yes i'm pretty sure i have enough money for the taxes and gas, and i know seller of these cars in person. I have already taken few drive tests with these cars, but i think they are both great. I like the looks of lamborghini more than ferraris, but the sound that this red riding hood makes is just amazing.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I apologize for my directness but if you were really in the market you would know that a Miura is ten times more expensive than a 60k Testarossa. This is a pointless thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.