1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
The Rocky Patel 1961...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ashton 8-9-8 was my first "good" cigar and the one that got me started.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
MonteCristo Platinum series Churchille

·
Registered
357 Posts
Some kind of Montecristo, I don't remember what it looks like or how it was, but I loved it. It was also a Cuban.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
before i really picked up smoking cigars, my brother gave me a few cohiba siglo 6s that peaked my interest. however, i didnt really get hooked until i smoked a fuente hemingway. that is and will always be one of my all time favs along with cohiba robustos.

i love me my cigars with diet coke or whiskey or red wine.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Macanudo Vintage 1988 No. 1

I've had all the vintage series (1979-present) and the 1988 is by far the best of the bunch IMO.

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
The cigars that got me into cigars was the cheapo cojimar mangos... yes i know cheap as hell and fruity too. But they got me into cigars and then i moved more up scale and the cigar that got me into the "better" cigars was a perdomo estate vintage 1991

·
Registered
241 Posts
i wouldn't say they got me in to cigars, but I've probably bought more dutch masters cigars than any others so far.

;)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Got into cigars at a young and dumb age and was hooked with Swisher Sweets and Black and Mild’s. These were the cigars you could get at the age of 15 and 16 years old at the local gas station. They were the cigars that got me started and hooked because it was the wrong thing to do at the time. From then on I was hooked on cigars and their Bad Boy appeal they gave you as a kid. Boy was I Dumb Ass.

Since then I have always smoked cigars but have graduated to more upscale smokes of course!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts