Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

First post and all. Thanks Haske for referring me over.

It took me two years, but I have finally sold the Whet Spot! What a great car she was, she'll be missed...but not TOO much as it was an easy choice on which to drive.

(Photo credit to eshaun)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome Robyn, Brian is the Man, Whats next for you? whats going to fiill her empty spot??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Robyn, Brian is the Man, Whats next for you? whats going to fiill her empty spot??
Well, I had already anticipated the 'empty spot' two years ago when I purchased my Turbo. Horse power is very, very addicting. So, it was just a matter of selling the C2. Just took too long...well, I guess I didn't really try too hard either. :D She is with the new happy owner who got a screaming deal on a very modified C2.

And yes, Brian is the man....however I can't believe he is bailing on his bday on the hottest day of the season so far....the delta is going to be awesome this weekend!!! But, just the same Happy Birthday Haske!

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Welcome Robyn, great news on the car sale,
does that mean your upgradin your boat now as you were talkin' ?

and Thanks guys, really, im nothin without you all

and yes, decided to spend my birthday this year with mom.
But Memorial day weekend, goin on the boat all weekend :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome Robyn nice to have you here....now you know the drill, Pics or Ban!
What kind of mods you take her into Sharkwerks?
Wow...don't think I've ever been threatened with being banned...I am totally stoked!! :D ;)

Mods were done before Alex had his shop as I have had the car for a couple years now. :D However, if I were going to have any future mods done (which I'm not...IMNSHO, she is purrfect the way she is), I would definitely go see Sharkwerks. Here is a list of the goodies on the car.

PSI 480
FVD exhaust
PSS9
HRE 540R 19
SSK

I've had the car so long it almost feels weird posting pics (I can't believe it...I've had the car almost three years!!!). But, here they are. (Kirby has some shots too, but I can't find any of those on this computer.)

By the way, for those who don't know why I called the C2 Whet Spot, this is the classic photo as to why. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts