Luxury4Play.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

where's fastlane

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  tecthis 
#1 ·
i haven't seen him all year at any events. haven't even really seen him on here. did something happen to him?

#2 ·
I've text him a couple of times but he hasn't responded matter of fact every time I've ever text him he never responded, I consider him a friend but he might have seen my other thread I started & might feel some animosity towards me, sucks to be frank but people react different to certain situations...it is what it is......BS

#4 ·
Greg hasn't responded to my calls, texts or e-mails for months.

#6 ·
true story... i havent seen hi post in a while

#10 · (Edited)
Hes not here because he decided to ban me. Everyone on my behalf complained to Rawmean and Aimee. When my ban was lifted, his was enforced for wrong doing and abusing his power of authority on the site. Before the ban, I haven't talked to him in months and I didn't post on L4P in weeks so it took me by surprise. Throughout

He never liked it when others posted about other forums, car runs, etc on L4P and as a result, every other forum and car club hated L4P too -- too much bad blood I guess. And his other reason for banning me was because he heard rumors that I was trash talking him. Regardless, not a good reason to ban someone, especially someone who for the last 2 years has been an active NE L4P member, has come to dozens of runs and we share all the same friends.

I've been quiet about this whole thing but those who want to know, now you do and perhaps we can now move on to making this place better. I really don't care about forums, politics, etc, I just like spending time with you guys and other like minded people. Lets all put this to rest, I'm just happy to be here and I like spending time with you all.

L4P rules!

Will

#13 ·
bashing people on the internet.... what pussys we have all become.

i dont see how you can see someone in person, shake their hand, break bread with them and then over some internet stuff have a problem. maybe im confused because i dont get it when you could just drive to their home and talk it out like adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.