Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into possibly getting a 2012-2014 Range Rover. I'm terrible at picking cars that I love, because I'm way too picky, and it takes me a few weeks to realize if I like it or not. I really want to get a Range Rover and call it a day, but I don't want to feel like a made a mistake. What would be a good option for renting a Range Rover for a month at a decent rate?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look in lot that right now! Yea, the prices I've been looking at have been high!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found it!

Was able to pick up a 11' Range Rover for 3.5k a month!

Delete.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$3500 per month???
Yes sir!

I tried calling rental companies and it was going to cost me between 8-10k a month.

I used a couple of different sites, and made some calls to get a way better deal. I'm pumped.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
my car payment for the entire year is less than that haha

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Do you really need a month? I think a week or two would be enough for most. I understand how you feel though.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Holy shit. A month? I'd rather lease it for 2 years even if I don't end up buying it than renting it for a month. That's more than 3 months of payments

·
Registered
913 Posts
You could probably buy one and sell it a month later and lose less than $3500...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts