Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do a tune for a customer on a DBS, anyone recommend anybody in San Diego area?

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
What do you exactly mean by tuning? I know Eric the head of service from Ogara (Aston) but I am assuming you mean going the extra step? mods?

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you exactly mean by tuning? I know Eric the head of service from Ogara (Aston) but I am assuming you mean going the extra step? mods?
More power is what the customer wants I believe.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
OE Tuning is a sponsor here, they are in Van Nuys which isn't too far. Vivid is also a sponsor and Dan knows everyone in the industry.

Also, Tenchocraft makes all sorts of carbon goodies for exotics, the only thing better than tuning is weight reduction and making it more visually appealing!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Please support our community by supporting a sponsor. Wait a minute you are a sponsor, then please try to support another sponsor. ;)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
OE Tuning is a sponsor here, they are in Van Nuys which isn't too far. Vivid is also a sponsor and Dan knows everyone in the industry.

Also, Tenchocraft makes all sorts of carbon goodies for exotics, the only thing better than tuning is weight reduction and making it more visually appealing!
I was about to say.

Contact [email protected]

I bet they can help out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts