Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Asos for daily cheap stuff - MrPorter for Suits, fine clothes,sunglasses etc.

·
Registered
382 Posts
If this is your style: Bonobos, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, J Crew, Vineyard Vines all have websites and I buy most of my stuff from there.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
you can use Ebay to be honest... Many good deals there

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I recently bought from John Smedley.

I think I m going to be a regular customer, as I m very pleased with the quality and the style. I like the Made in Great Britain badge too. They seem to be what Burberry was a decade ago, when they used to make the whole production inside the UK with more conservative styling, and not be a crappy ultra modern brand.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I recently bought from John Smedley.

I think I m going to be a regular customer, as I m very pleased with the quality and the style. I like the Made in Great Britain badge too. They seem to be what Burberry was a decade ago, when they used to make the whole production inside the UK with more conservative styling, and not be a crappy ultra modern brand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If I'm looking for high end luxury items like Chanel shoes or Louis Vuitton handbags, then I usually go to Luxury Kisses. Amazing inventory and huge seller benefits. You can actually sell your luxury items for FREE on this site. Just found out about that the other day. CRAZY!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Online shopping? God...only about 1 million websites I choose from :p I guess your standard amazon for most things, but sometimes a more specific online store for my kid's backpack like this, just for example. Depends what mood I'm in to shop, but I'd say 99% of my shopping is on the internet :)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts