Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I get it at Bristol Farms. We do however have a Wagyu Beef Rancher on here so I am sure he will chime in. ;)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I get it at Bristol Farms. We do however have a Wagyu Beef Rancher on here so I am sure he will chime in. ;)
:D

would you like american wagyu (cross of black angus and wagyu) it is better as a steak than full wag? or would you want 100% wag?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
American. I ended up ordering a prime rib roast (not wagyu) from Allen Bros but I'm still interested in trying American wagyu for something else.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
See ! He is tha man when it comes to this stuff. ;)
Thanks.
actually chuck is...i just raise the shitters. I sell stock (cattle and semen) not the beef itself so i have to do some tracing to see where the meat comes from then more tracing to see who bred it...chuck has first hand experience with the meat itself.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
snake river - do you know if all of their meat comes from your cows - or just a small portion? and, if a small portion, is that reserved for, say, French Laundry (where i've had it)?

- chuck

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
snake river - do you know if all of their meat comes from your cows - or just a small portion? and, if a small portion, is that reserved for, say, French Laundry (where i've had it)?

- chuck
I would say a large protion as i have sold them a few cows and quite a bit of semen (various stock) over the last few years. it is important to not that the same herd can produce one Prime A and one Prime A++ carcass. so they dont dont reserve a special herd for FL, rather they give them first choice at the meat.

How did you like the Wag at the FL? anything interesting or noteworthy? what would you change if you could change anything about the meat?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts