Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching all the usuall spots for the last few months, ebay, calling retailers etc, with not much luck.
Im a little skeptical about buying from ebay however it seems like they are doing between 3500-4000 but its always a crapshoot some have boxes, no papers, some have papers no boxes, some are businesses, some are private sellers.

I read pages of how to spot the repicas but i still am not 100% confident in myself when it could be possibly a 4-5k mistake.
All the retailers want more for used ones than new. I agree there is price to pay for buying from a trusted business but im not looking to spend that much on something that msrps around $5400

im looking for a black dial black leather strap navitimer 01 less than 5-6 years old (current body style i guess)

anyway please school me! I searched and couldint find much. Its my first big boy watch so i just want to make sure everything is done right.

reply, PM or email [email protected] im between easton pa and philly, so anywhere in the tristate area is fine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got it thank you! im really looking for black, but i might go with blue if i can't find any better options.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
the head alone, without a strap or bracelet is 7500, in a bracelet it about 9000, for a navitimer o1.

if you want a NON b01 movement, the older ones, they are less.

i have 5 black navitimers in stock btw

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
this is a really cool one, navitimer heritage, limited edition of 250 world wide, its got a slightly different face with 2 sundials instead of 3, and the crown on the left with chrono pushers on the right. pretty cool.

$3900

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
this is a really cool one, navitimer heritage, limited edition of 250 world wide, its got a slightly different face with 2 sundials instead of 3, and the crown on the left with chrono pushers on the right. pretty cool.

$3900

LOL I'm sure you meant subdials!

·
7,022 Posts
FEAR has big fingers. We are all used to his typing :)

What about the other Navitimers, G. What are they selling for?

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
autocorrect on my mac, ANNOYING!!!!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
FEAR has big fingers. We are all used to his typing :)

What about the other Navitimers, G. What are they selling for?
Lol, I use his auto-correction errors as sort of a "verification" that it's actually FEAR posting. :p

Off the top of my head:
"subdial" = sundial
"gold" = sold

:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey FEAR gota link for your inventory or email some more info to [email protected]

Really looking for black leather strap and a black dial, i might go older, and i dont mind different subdial setups, the full bracelet might be a little much when pitching finance products to people buying kia's, ive always prefered leather straps anyway

·
Registered
1 Posts

$3900
Hello,
Where can I buy this?

·
10,594 Posts
Fear/Provident jewelers is a sponsor. You can PM him or look up....the banner has his telephone number on it. (the post is 3 montsh old)

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
that one is gone, but click the link in the banner to email me.

geoff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts