Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADV1WHEELS.COM Winter 2010 site launch is only days away!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
bad ass!

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
title is so true....
;) I hope no one gets mad at me :bitenails:

ADV.1 = WIN WIN WIN

i am looking for a set of those flowspec ones you emailed out last week. Simply stunning
Sweet! Whenever you're ready baby! Thanks :bow1:

I love the picture of choice on the page ;D

Lookin forward to the launch
You're all over the site C - the M3 shoot was the EPIDRONE

cant wait to see the new site
www.fuckyourwheels.com

I wanna be in the "track spec vehicle shoots section" :whistle:
Your M3 is about to make people with e92's cry.

me?

looks great. you guys are putting together a truly amazing quality product.
Thank you very much!
We're trying our absolute best and we have an incredible team.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
I personally hope you guys can back up all the BIG talk ;) with your experience for longevity!!
definately looks good on paper, in photos, on cars, in videos and on the web.

Traditionally any drivers like myself,
who will get anywhere between 20-30 sets of high performance wheels/over a decade seek the ultimate product coupled with impeccable customer service!
seriously you guys are the best new wheel company on everyone's radar (no pressure/nohomo) :heart:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I personally hope you guys can back up all the BIG talk ;) with your experience for longevity!!
definately looks good on paper, in photos, on cars, in videos and on the web.

Traditionally any drivers like myself,
who will get anywhere between 20-30 sets of high performance wheels/over a decade seek the ultimate product coupled with impeccable customer service!
seriously you guys are the best new wheel company on everyone's radar (no pressure/nohomo) :heart:
Thanks for the words of encouragement M.
The name is relatively new, but we / I am not new to the game - I've been in the industry since '98 and you know I've been through the worst of it and got back up 10x stronger.

The stages of pressure and "new business" what if's was long ago, ADV.1 has manufactured almost 1000 sets of wheels in under 1 year, nearly $5m in sales before it turned 1 year old out of a company that was started with literally $0.00 and the world against us. It's efficient, organized and most importantly one of, if not the best quality forged wheels available today and I'm confident enough to say that all day long. This wasn't an accident baby, things like this only come from experience and hard lessons learned not some new kid lucky start.

Every single aspect of this company is meticulously planned for long term success and it runs insanely efficiently. Trust me M, I've worked harder than anyone in this industry and been kicked harder as well, if I had any weakness in me I would have given up a long time ago and ANYONE who knows me can agree.

:clap:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Thanks for the words of encouragement M.
The name is relatively new, but we / I am not new to the game - I've been in the industry since '98 and you know I've been through the worst of it and got back up 10x stronger.

The stages of pressure and "new business" what if's was long ago, ADV.1 has manufactured almost 1000 sets of wheels in under 1 year, nearly $5m in sales before it turned 1 year old out of a company that was started with literally $0.00 and the world against us. It's efficient, organized and most importantly one of, if not the best quality forged wheels available today and I'm confident enough to say that all day long. This wasn't an accident baby, things like this only come from experience and hard lessons learned not some new kid lucky start.

Every single aspect of this company is meticulously planned for long term success and it runs insanely efficiently. Trust me M, I've worked harder than anyone in this industry and been kicked harder as well, if I had any weakness in me I would have given up a long time ago and ANYONE who knows me can agree.

:clap:
Give you a lot of credit, Jordan. Nice to see ADV doing well.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Give you a lot of credit, Jordan. Nice to see ADV doing well.
Thanks! We've all given this our best and I'll say getting this started has been the hardest and most stressful thing I've ever done. Miguel and I have fought our hearts out to build ADV.1 so it's nice to finally see the results and know it was all worth the struggle. We have no plans of slowing down either:D

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wish you guys the best of luck!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Knew from the first photos I saw from you guys that ADV.1's name would be everywhere. Congrats on a great product and best of luck in the future!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts