Luxury4Play.com banner

Where the hell is that "New Member Intro" forum...

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Liqidvenom 
#1 ·
Hey, new Northeaster here. I met a couple of you at the GCC yesterday and know a few people on here as well.

Anyway, my name is Max (if you couldn't figure it out from the username), I'm 21, and drive an '02 X5 4.6iS. I also attend William Paterson University, work at an indy shop that specializes in BMWs, and started a little business selling HIDs and LEDs.

That's about it. Here's a couple pics of the truck, because I know I'll get a request somewhere in here:

Exhaust video:

Mods:
Eisenmann Race cat-back
Aftermarket bullet-type resonators
CAI (basically just a cone intake, I still have to order a smoother intake tube)
Dinan engine and trans chip
HID fogs and LEDs throughout

Within the next year or so, I'm planning on doing a nice little stealth audio system, a stealth-mounted V1 with StealthOne integration (module that shows the V1 readings on my nav screen and instrument cluster), and maybe an alcantara headliner. Can't wait to check out this forum more.

See less See more
#12 ·
Good to be here.

HAHA, still there =) i thought the wipers might take it off but it didn't..
Thanks again for your help with that too..

BTW my pops used to have the same exact car... also did the dinan on it.... i miss it =(
Nice. I bought the car from my friend and every time he sees the truck I get a death/carjacking threat (he's still a teensy bit upset that he sold it).

Welcome good to see you on here
Thanks.

Welcome! I see via your license late you're form the greatest State in the Union ;)
Yep, the Armpit of America, though I don't think I'd be happier anywhere else.

#7 ·
welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.