Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find any videos about this car. There is only three page results for "Spyker c12 zagato" on youtube, and the only ones I could find, are ones of this car sitting in a show room, or at some international auto show.

Whats the deal?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Well what with the car being extremely rare (only 24) the people that own them most likely don't take it out to often cause their paranoid that something might happen to it, which is understandable considering again that there's only 24 of them and they're 740k.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True but veyron's are 1.2mill, and arnt they in limited production as well?

·
Registered
620 Posts
True but veyron's are 1.2mill, and arnt they in limited production as well?
Yes but the Veyron was built for grand touring, you could drive it 1000miles without and issues cause they were built to take the punishment, so naturally you'll see more of them actually being used plus they're still making them so if something went wrong with it or whatever you can always buy another. You need to think of the C12 as a Mclaren F1, the F1 war a truly amazing car, and there are actually more of them then there are C12's but you rarely see any on the road cause for one they no longer make them and the car has gained significant value so instead of being driven they're being stored in some garage like a piece of art which is what I imagine is the same case with the C12's.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Actually they never built the C12 Zagato into production. Only one, and a possibly rumored second were built before the project was cancelled. It spent some time in the Spyker showroom in Cheltenham UK and it was spotted in Cali a while back as well. Now it resides at the factory making trips to special events. Also its been said they might make a special version of the Aileron in the Zagato body, who knows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts