Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a friend of mine wants me to help him sell his boat, not being a boat guy by any means all i can think of is ebay. Anyone know good places to list boats that will get good exposure? its a 1997 baja 322. Its too big for stuff local to me so I dont want to use craigslist so I figured id reach out here and see if anyone had any ideas. Thanks

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I took a shot in the dark on this one but boattrader.com would be a good place to start.

·
5,744 Posts
Pier57 might work as far as consignment is concerned. All big boy boats over there.

-Markus-

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Yacht Market or James Edition might also be good places to post an ad.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Offshoreonly.com would probably be the best Be detailed about the description, hours, and any damage

·
Registered
79 Posts
New, Used & Brokerage Boat Dealer, Anglers Edge Marine, Dingmans Ferry, PA

Hands down the best value for your buck you will get. The guy is the cats meow on The Hull Truth.
Just sold our offshore toy Ultimate Assault and he has a agreement with a huge amount of listing places including boat trader. You get 30x the exposure you would get on one forum. You send him about 200 or 300 depending on the size and photos and a list of what you have going on with it and he does the rest. They also stay on all the forum's he list them on until you call him and tell him its sold. Took about three weeks ours was gone. Has almost a perfect rating on THT.
Not just a sales guy either. You get talking about a subject he's stay on the phone for ever with you . Does not blow you off. Has my vote .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts